|Radiator and engine||1.6 l (1.7 US qt, 1.4 Impqt)|
|Reserve tank 0.4 l||0.4 l (0.4 US qt, 0.4 Imp qt)|
- Find something to plug the fuel lines once they’re disconnected and consider ventilation if working in the garage
- Turn the fuel off
- Take the seat off (5mm, hex)
- Remove the tank bolt (12mm, hex)
- Remove the fuel knob (PH2, Phillips)
- Slide the tank ~1cm toward the rear, lift and tilt to expose the fuel line. The fuel line is secured with a tube clip.
- Remove the steering cover retaining screw (PH2, Phillips) from the front shroud (located near the steering pivot) to open the shroud.
- Prepare for the coolant to spurt out rapidly at a startling distance of ~18in. Remove the middle drain bolt (10mm, hex).